Artsmad is a partnership of professional artists and organisations providing high quality cultural education opportunities for children and young people. Artsmad offers activities in a variety of youth, education or community settings. Artsmad activities vary from one off workshops, short or long-term projects, large-scale commissions, ongoing delivery or staff development.
Artsmad activities are delivered within agreed Quality Principles and offer opportunities to support Arts Award and Artsmark.
Artsmad is a South West Cultural Education Partnership supported by RIO, an Arts Council Bridge Organisation.
For information on each Artsmad member and its activities please click on the logos below.
Swindon Libraries: 01793 463798 | email@example.com
All activities delivered by Artsmad members will be:
• Exciting, inspiring and engaging
• Positive experiences for each individual
• Wide-ranging to suit age and experience
• Nurturing of participants’ creative and critical voices
• Inclusive of children and young adults in evaluation and feedback
• Empowering for all, including participants, staff and emerging artists
• Planned and delivered by professionals
• Supportive of Arts Award, Artsmark or other curricula
• In line with agreed Safeguarding, Equality and Health & Safety principles
ARTSMAD MEMBERS ARE:
• DBS checked
• Able to provide Safeguarding Policies
• Covered by Public Liability Insurance
For more details on the Artsmad partnership and its activities please contact